The lean startup mindset
Are you passionate about startups? we are looking for people who regularly use sites like Airbnb, Blablacar, Vinted etc, have an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to learn by themselves, consider yourself an open-minded person, work hard and challenge the team with new ideas.
We may ask you what degree you have or how many years of experience you have, but that's not how we work. Are you smart? Are you ready to adapt to a rapidly growing startup? Your intelligence, ingenuity and problem-solving skills will make a difference.
- Extreme attention to detail is a must-have, triple-checking that all campaigns work perfectly before deployment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize strategies, initiatives and workload proactively in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations with some direction and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances.
- Excellent communication, organization, teamwork, follow-up skills and understand that the strongest projects are a result of cross-functional team collaboration.
- Experience working at a small company/startup environment.
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle and journey building, including registration flows and dormancy series.
- Ability managing multiple projects end-to-end, including analysis and optimization.
- Full of Ideas: your wheels are always turning; you’re ideating constantly; you’re excited by new opportunities and inclined towards action.
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics, conversion metrics and other data and performance marketing measurement criteria.
- Comfort working with HTML and tracking parameters.
- CAN-SPAM rules and list hygiene familiarity.
It's important that:
You have at least 3 years of experience doing CRM campaigns in another startup.
And you are a fluent in English and French.
You have management experience or the talent to do so.
Do you recognize yourself in this portrait?
So come and share your enthusiasm to work in the "start-up" environment. Whether you want to continue with us after the internship, launch your own venture or simply learn from this experience, we invite you to apply!
WHY JOIN US?
We'll give you the opportunity to be at your maximum potential while you'll enjoy the cool environment of a young and fast-growing startup we are.
We place the well-being of our team at the heart of our values. At Yoopies you will benefit from:
- Brand new offices in a nice area in the heart of Paris
- Table football, table tennis and board games in our "Playroom" area
- Seasonal fruits delivered every week
- Coffee / Tea / Club Mate at will
- Company after-works
- Team building events every quarter
- A remote day possible once a month
We are a young and dynamic team where good spirit is shared within the whole team!