Our Vision: Improving the well-being of people, from A to Z.
Our Mission: Make well-being affordable and accessible for the many not the few building trust not constraint.
Our Ambition: Become the European Leader of well-being, for individual as well as companies.
Who are the people that come to Yoopies to find a babysitter, book a Childminder, find someone to help their elders? What do they need? What can we do to make their experiences better? Our Technology department is revolutionising the way people interact together. Our team also collaborates with other internal departments to make sure our products and tech are tailor made from top insights and industry expertise.
We're looking for a great Product Manager who has a passion for creating world class products. You will own and Lead Autonomous Tech Team(s), running multiple product streams. This is a high profile, global role with the opportunity to make a significant impact across the business.
We are looking for an experienced “PM” who can take our products to the next level, someone who is inspired by the problem space and our customer’s needs, not just the solution. You’re an original thinker with a highly creative mind, makes data driven product decisions, has excellent communication skill, business acumen and strong vision.
You will be responsible for Creating and Delivering improvements of all our International Product. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the shaping of our product, while building long-term strategy that supports our company vision. Lots of freedom and responsibility; lots of potential to use your technical skills and business aptitude.
In this role, you'll also be a driving force in the engineering, mobile, design and data teams. As it’s a key role, the successful candidate will need to have track record of successfully delivering large scale data products and have demonstrated excellent organisational and leadership skills.
You’re able to think, innovate, constructively challenge, see the bigger picture to develop and implement robust strategic plans; you'll leave every day knowing you made a difference.
Strategy - Identifying product requirements with business stakeholders whilst meeting customer needs.
Product Roadmap - Build Product roadmaps and backlog in line with strategic goals.
- ** Best Practices** - Write clear User Stories at feature level, drive the UX design.
- ** Reporting Product Performance** - Product planning and delivery.
Tracking Progress - Measure and monitor product performances after releases, racks the progress being made towards the wider goals of the team, and transparently communicates this with the Head of Product.
- ** Leadership** - Communication and stakeholders management (development process and expectation management).
Testing and Discovery Backlog - expert in A/B testing and prototyping best practice. Maintains strategic discovery backlog of innovations - both sustainable and disruptive. Shares learnings from innovation tests across technology team.
Innovation - identify innovation opportunities related to their discipline and will promote these at Yoopies.
- *Continuous improvement *- ensures continuous improvements by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make the team more effective. Always Test, Learn and Iterate.
- ** Team management **- responsible for coaching and developing your team and direct reports. Ensure team members are clear on their areas of responsibility and accountability, and use consistent practices to develop valuable products.
- ** Recruitment** - participate in the recruitment within their discipline, including sitting on panels and setting and reviewing projects.
- *Communicate *- evangelise the work of the teams to other teams and potentially publically (blogs / speaking etc). Communicates across the company, and also externally, in a clear, concise manner.
- ** Professional Development** - actively looks for opportunities to develop their skills and knowledge using internal and external sources. Keeps up to date with latest industry trends.
- ** As a member of your team, you’ll need to demonstrate the following principles:
**No limits, just opportunities: Design and build great software, look beyond the limits.
Caring matters : Help, support, coach and empower your teammates.
Faster, Better, Simpler: *Move fast with confidence, Secure, Stable, Scalable, fast and reliable platform.
*Share everywhere: Share ideas, concept, information, pitch, stand
Build together: Empower your colleagues, build Trust, Keep control and offer Transparency.
** Work as a game:** Scale efficiency in a great working atmosphere.
Learn to learn: Stay in touch with the next technologies and trends.
Our technical stack
- We have 2 Apps on Android and 2 Apps on iOS
Symfony, PHP7, VueJS, MariaDB, ES, Redis, Varnish hosted on AWS stack
- Scrum with 7 days sprints and classic Product process (from Grooming, Planning/Prio, Daily stand-ups, Demos, QA, Release, Follow-up, Retro)
- Event oriented platform with Dataviz on: Metabase, Tableau, Amplitude, GA
- Customer Interview, Design Sprint, OKR